Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blog List

Well, in less than 24 hours with some help from my technically smart husband, I added 4 blogs to my list. I am impressed with myself-lol. I am very technically challenged. Two of the ladies Jessica and Shirley, I know personally for several years. Modern Sugar's, Natalie, has been such a help in the past with getting me buttons and just helping. Sabriolet Designs is just new and I liked her cards so I put her on, hoping to rejuvenate my creativity.

Between running my Ebay Store, online store, taking a class and life it just seems overwhelming at times and I wish there were two of me to go around. Anyway, I am happy I got this much accomplished. I did get to make two cards for my daughter on Sunday which I am hoping to send in the mail today. I forgot to take pictures though. I am finishing a shelf for my mudroom and a birdhouse for a Christmas present.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I just now found out you put me in your blog list. Thank you so much. I feel honored and I am glad you like my cards. I have finally gotten back to making a few this past week. I hope you enjoy them - Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Your cards are beautiful. Your latest post of cards is gorgeous. I was thinking I may do the second one for my daughter who went back to college last week and it seems forever that she left. Thanks, Darlene

    ReplyDelete