Monday, July 11, 2011

Bless Your Heart Scrapbook Weekend

This past weekend about 6 of us got together and went camping (sort of). Some brought campers and another brave soul brought her tent. We set up tables in a cabin and had munchies and laughed. My wonderful husband, came over Sat. morning and made us breakfast. Anyway, we had a good time. Prizes, games, a lot of laughter and sad stories were told. In between all that, projects were completed and many pages were done. Mid morning, Karen gave a devotional from Psalm 59 and how we are not in control but God is. So stop worrying and keep your eyes on Him. We played Scrapbook Bingo-whoever had 5 in a row first won a prize. Then we had Mr. Green Frog - he was passed around to whoever finished a page entirely. I am not sure how many pages I finished but I did complete an 8x8 album. And I even got my 4th of July pics scrapbooked from this yr. Only because I wanted to use this new kit, I Love America by Best Creation. It was a toss up between Bo Bunny and BC because both are beautiful. Keep in mind, I still have pictures from my daughter's graduation party last yr that are not scrapbooked-there are just so many! And less, I forget Sharon made T Shirts for us. Karen showed us how to make flowers with Mother's Day Bouquet and use different mediums to enhance the floral look. She also showed us how to use We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy mat and pennant wheel.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time, I am jealous!!
    Your pages are great!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete