Monday, June 27, 2011

FREE DRAWING Echo Park Country Drive Collection Kit

This is exciting to see more followers at myscrapbookaddiction2.blogspot.com. Don't miss this great opportunity to win!

I was up late last night so I am in slow gear. I had to finish Beverly Lewis, new release, The Thorn. Now I can move on to the The Judgement. The final book in the series is due in September 2011. I will be ready. I have been reading more this summer. Sometimes, my daugher and I will just sit in the livingroom and read together - different books of course. She read The Atonement and The Redemption by Francine Rivers, another really good author. About two wks ago I just finished Beverly Lewis, The Nellie Fischer Series-really good!

Has anyone else been reading more? What do you like to read?

2 comments:

  1. I love Jodi Picoult, just finished House Rules and it was great! Reading and scrapping are my addictions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter likes her too. She has read several of her books.

    ReplyDelete