Monday, March 21, 2011

Cricut Cartridges Price Increase and New Scrapbook Kits

Well, as many of you have seen Provo Craft has increased their prices. Some of the prices has doubled. Believe me, I was not happy about it. I did voice my opinion to my distributor but they are unable to do anything about it. So, that's the bad news. The really good news, is there are at least 6 new Cricut cartridges coming out soon - Happy Father's Day, Graduation, Kates ABC's, Baby Steps, Elegant Edges, Damask Decor and Everyday Pop Up Cards. Save your money. Mother's Day is coming! As soon as, I receive these cartridges I will post them on myscrapbookaddiction.com.

Meanwhile, I have been busy posting all the new and pretty scrapbook kits from various companies. BoBunny, Echo Park, Basic Grey, Cosmo and Cricket. Are they nice! Remember, you receive free shipping in the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment