Friday, May 7, 2010

Cleaning Cricut Cutting Mats

I don't know about you but I had heard using a baby wipe to clean your cutting mat works wonders! So, last night, I was using my cricut machine and the paper started to slide while it was cutting. So, I thought I would try the baby wipe idea and to be honest alot of dirt came off (sounds disgusting, makes me wonder about the rest of my house). Anyway, I tried it and I have been using the same mat a few more times and the paper is not sliding. It seems to have a little more stickness to it. Don't get me wrong, I do have some brand new mats here to use or sell but I am cheap and I thought I would give it a try. If you have tried this and it works let me know. I have also heard using the 2 way glue by ZIG works. Have you tried the glue marker? Let me know how it goes or if you have any other tips to prolonging  the life of  your cricut cutting mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment